Contribute to Data School
We are actively working on this chapter. We are looking for two types of contributions:
- Help writing this chapter
- Share your story about working through this problem at work
Please reach out to @Matt David on our slack to discuss what you want to contribute.
Evaluating Data Stack Technologies In Progress Overview
We want to provide a framework and principles to help companies evaluate what tools they should be using across their data stack.
Outline + Learning Objectives
What is a Data Stack?
- Describe what a Data Stack is
Pieces of the Data Stack
- Differentiate between the various functions that a data stack needs to deliver on
Data Stack Technologies
- Differentiate between which tools perform which functions of the data stack
- Analyze your requirements and map the correct tools to your needs