Contribute to Data School
We are actively working on this chapter. We are looking for two types of contributions:
- Help writing this chapter
- Share your story about working through this problem at work
Please reach out to @Matt David on our slack to discuss what you want to contribute.
Data Warehouse Implementation In Progress Overview
Now it is time to put code to computer and setup your Data Warehouse. We will walk through a simple example of a schema with typical Data Lake issues and ETL/ELT to get it into a Data Warehouse.
Outline + Learning Objectives
Move from Data Lake to Data Warehouse
- Describe the most common methods for moving from a Data Lake to a Data Warehouse
- Describe how to use dbt to create your Data Warehouse
- Describe how to use Airflow to create your Data Warehouse
- Describe how to use SQL to create your Data Warehouse
- Describe how to use custom scripts to create your Data Warehouse