Contribute to Data School
We are actively working on this chapter. We are looking for two types of contributions:
- Help writing this chapter
- Share your story about working through this problem at work
Please reach out to @Matt David on our slack to discuss what you want to contribute.
Data School wants a comprehensive post showing the different ways to list the tables in a SQLite database file that was opened with ATTACH. Please use stack overflow to understand the many variations: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/82875/how-to-list-the-tables-in-a-sqlite-database-file-that-was-opened-with-attach
The structure of the post should be
- Answer the question simply (provide sql query when appropriate)
- Define example scenario we will be using (use a familiar dataset: facebook friends, Amazon store, Uber riders, etc)
- Provide a small table
- Use images to show what is happening
- link to other Data School pages/images where appropriate (joins, aggregations, subqueries, window functions, case when)
- Demonstrate in detail with SQL
- Recap why this was important to answer the question.